Friday, December 5, 2008

Nørrebro Cemetery

December is here already!Wow, 26 days to 2009. Are you ready???
Well, I can't wait for my winter break. This week, the European business, international marketing, cultural communication and event managemet became my besties!Woohh...

Last week, I took some pictures at a cemetery at Nørrebro. The white snow makes it more prettier.
Enjoy the pictures! ~ it takes a long time to add images on my blog so...hehe..i'll just give the link of my picasa album, okay? :)







My dad is planning to come to visit me next weekend. He's in Poland at a conference now. He is really excited to see the Little Mermaid. I told him already it's really not a big thing *haha. But, still...it is part of Denmark. :)

I'm going to leave Denmark in 16 more days *sigh. Thinking about this makes me sad. Most of my friends who are studying abroad here are also leaving pretty soon. I'm going to miss them! :(
But, yeah...can't wait to see my mom, dad and my brother in Italy!Woohoo....any suggestions where I should go in Italy??Even though it's going to be cold, gelato bars will still be on my list! ;p

Happy Winter!

No comments: