Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More pictures!

Ice Cream Car
The driver will ring the bell and park in front of apartments. An ice-cream bar can cost 19 kr (around $4). Today, I just had a soft ice cream with chocolate and pistachio. Oh my...it was really good!Even though, I'm lactose intolerant but that doesn't stop me from having ice cream and cheese! :)

The S-train
Transportation in Denmark is really nice. There are bus, train and Metro. The Greater Copenhagen region is divided into 95 zones! A single ticket, where you can use any transportation in 1 hour, costs 20 kr (US $ 4).
Kristuskirken
There are 4 different churches meet in this building. One of them is the First International Baptist Church, the one that I go to.

Havneparken at Island Brygge
It's next to the Bryggens Kulturhus. Took this picture while me and my friends were waiting for the Crash Course BBQ last Tuesday.

Havneparken at Island Brygge.
Actually that day, I saw many people kayaking, canoeing and jet skiing there. Oh, I also saw some people swimming too! The water was cold..brrrr....

A Bike at Havneparken
A Danish friend told me that if you see a bike that has not been used in 7 days, you can take it. A used bike can cost from 600-1000 kr ($ 120-200). Bikes are expensive but many Danes prefer to bike since the transportation cost is quite high. Yup, Danes bike even when there's heavy rain and snow!

Havneparken at Island Brygge
It was my second day learning Danish. I was tired. Haha. Hvad skul det ver? Hvad hedder du? Hvordan kostner det?

No comments: