Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yes, it's perfect.

Several of my friends had asked me to write a blog while I'm in Denmark.
So, here you go, my friends.

I'm so excited. This Friday, I'm going to move to my school's apartment, Svanevej.
Today, I went to the Nationalmuseet (National Museum of Denmark) and the Dansk Jødisk Museum (Danish Jewish Museum). I took the bus 2A using my 10-journey card.

Most museums in Denmark are free. My today's journey only cost kr 30 for the Dansk Jødisk admission. I brought crackers, cheese and grapes for my lunch. Yumm! Eating my lunch next to the Christiansborg Palace was a pleasant time. The weather was nice in the afternoon.

It's just perfect.

I will upload the pictures soon! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to celebrate "tujuh belas agustus ya" :)

Anonymous said...

"I brought crackers, cheese and grapes for my lunch."

Cheeee.. so European!
Hahaha. This is great, I'll be reading what you're doing, reporting it to your mom and dad, etc. hehehehe :P

- Mon :D