Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moved to Svanevej

Just bought an ethernet cable. It felt weird not having internet connection for 1 day.
Oh no, what did technology do to me?;p

Yesterday, I moved to the school dorm called Svanevej (don't ask me how to pronounce it).
It's a little bit far from the campus but at least it's close to the S station and bus stop.
Apparently, I'm sharing my room with another girl. Thought we're only sharing bathroom.
My roommate hasn't arrived yet so I have the room for myself. :)

Left side belongs to me!

A view from the entrance ;p

Tomorrow, I'll probably go to the Indonesian Embassy to celebrate our Independence Day. Hmm, I hope they have Indo food that I can buy. Maybe they have chicken satay with peanut sauce. Oh yumm!

2 comments:

Hungerfighter said...

Vania-

Glad to see you made it to Denmark! My parents will be excited to see what you are doing this year!

Good luck with your roommate!

Kris Van Gasken

Amy Etheridge said...

Thanks for the blog, this makes you seem a little closer to us. The photos are beautiful. They also brings back lots of memories of school in Norway. Glad you are getting out and about so much. Love and miss you,
Amy Etheridge